Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pixie Cookie Jar


A little known fact about me: I really like pixies and elves. I mean REALLY. I have a pretty extensive collection of pixies for Christmas decorations and over the years I've ended up with some pretty awesome Treasure Craft planters in the elf motif. Most of them are packed away since they don't really go with the rest of the decor in my house, but I just can't bear to part with them even though most of my friends think they are super creepy.

Today my husband and I were out running errands and happened to see a garage sale sign. We'd been successfully ignoring them for most of the day but I needed my fix. I hemmed and hawed over my purchase (mostly because I thought my husband was going to have a fit), but really the second I had seen it I knew I'd buy it anyway. I never had any intention of buying a cookie jar (ever), but I couldn't just leave this guy at the garage sale, could I???

1 comment:

  1. No, you couldn't! That is an awesome cookie jar! I have never collected the pixies, but I do love them!

    ReplyDelete