Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh oh it's magic!

Let's take this opportunity to say a few words about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It is exactly as described: MAGIC! When I discovered these it was like a whole new world of clean opened up in front of me. They work on pretty much everything. I've used them on my leather purses, patent leather purses, shoes, knick knacks that would not come clean with any amount of scrubbing or soaking, furniture (especially handy for vinyl and formica), paint on walls, ceramics, and most impressive: my husband's white leather tuck n'roll upholstery in his Shoebox Ford. They clean in every little wrinkle and crevice of vinyl and wipe clean plastic all with minimal effort and no harsh cleaning products. This is what makes them so safe to use on that fragile vintage lucite handbag or lovely ceramic painted figurine. I feel very comfortable using them on all treasures I've brought home and continue to be amazed each time I use one. If you haven't tried them yet, here's a link to a coupon: http://www.mrclean.com/en_US/special-offers.do
Happy Cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. You always have the best little fix its and remedies. I love it!

    ReplyDelete